Friday, February 25, 2011

Let me be....

Just please...stay out of my life. Stay out of my heart. Stop bringing me these memories. Stop remembering my phone number. Stop reminding me of this past that you've destroyed. I've walked on with my head down on the ground and had nothing to start over with. I had to push myself up and made a world out of nothing. Please stop coming back in and bringing me these memories...I was happy when you were gone. I'm glad that you are no longer here. I just wished you stop bringing me the past that I don't want to remember anymore.

I've already forgiven and moved on. Stop pulling me back into these nightmares. Stop haunting me. Stop trying to make me accept you again and pretend we never existed in the past. Just avoid me and let me forget about you slowly in my heart. I don't want to see you or confront you, because you still bring heartaches into my soul.

Please, just leave me alone and let me live my life. I've always walked tall without you, so stop bringing me down to my knees with your life. I've let you grow, now let me be.

No comments:

Post a Comment