Yep I'm that guy. You know its funny. Because I will be known as that guy. That guy who walked into your life for a brief period of your life. The guy who walked into your life when you had noone else to run to. When you had no one to listen to your stories. Yep, I'm that guy. I'll be that guy who walks in for a moment in your life. Then suddenly out of the blue, disappear. Without a trace or a calling card. What you'll hear afterward is that this guy went off to greater things in life. Chased bigger dreams and lived on bigger hearts and hopes.
The funnier moment is that for one moment in your life, you got to know this guy, you got to share a moment with him. Whether it is a moment of your life, a part of you, a story of you, a broken memory. You shared a part of your life with this guy. The shameful part in life is that, its not you. Its me. I chose to be in your life for a brief period and walk on with my life. You are just another person for me to meet. But you aren't the one. You can be the one, but you know it in your heart...that I'm not the one for you either. But we were potentials that could've been, would've been, should've been. But we aren't. Isn't that a funny thing? lol
So i'll be the guy who walked into your life, regardless of who you are, gender, race, etc. Give you a different point of view and suddenly disappear. Because to me, life is more than standing still. I'll always be moving. In the end, i'll get to know the whole world and one day, the world will remember me.
Thanks to everyone for being a part of my life.
The funnier moment is that for one moment in your life, you got to know this guy, you got to share a moment with him. Whether it is a moment of your life, a part of you, a story of you, a broken memory. You shared a part of your life with this guy. The shameful part in life is that, its not you. Its me. I chose to be in your life for a brief period and walk on with my life. You are just another person for me to meet. But you aren't the one. You can be the one, but you know it in your heart...that I'm not the one for you either. But we were potentials that could've been, would've been, should've been. But we aren't. Isn't that a funny thing? lol
So i'll be the guy who walked into your life, regardless of who you are, gender, race, etc. Give you a different point of view and suddenly disappear. Because to me, life is more than standing still. I'll always be moving. In the end, i'll get to know the whole world and one day, the world will remember me.
Thanks to everyone for being a part of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment