Friday, June 24, 2011

With a Reason

I stopped praying to God for Love for he will never answer my selfishness. I pray to God for guidance and teachings that would make me a better person. I've prayed for wrong answers this whole time. To realize that my life isn't about chasing people or wanting more materialistic necessities in life. But to have preserve my humanity and to improve my well being. To promote the nature of my ability to the world and captivate each moment. To relish in dreams of purity and self being as a whole. Not to gamble fortune and fame where dreams are based on financial statuses.

Although prayer isn't of my custom, but it is my peace in times when all the lights have turned itself off from me. My prayers are my answers to hope and faith that I am human. That I believe in something greater in myself and in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment